Corporate travel planners have no shortage of ongoing executive job responsibilities.
Throughout the course of the day, travel planners are tasked with the preparation of all aspects of corporate events, such as selecting the best venue, scheduling flights, booking hotel accommodations, planning detailed itineraries and scheduling ground transportation services. Handling these tasks efficiently and effectively is paramount to the success of any business event.
We understand the kind of pressure corporate travel planners encounter, and how important it is to maintain the professional appearance of having everything under control while often scrambling to keep all the ‘ducks in a row’. So as part of our informational blog offerings, we try to provide any information we can compile to help make your job a little easier, with tips and tools to save you time and hassles.
Today’s article provides a brief but useful checklist of some of the best corporate event venues across the United States. Save this handy list and refer to it when researching locations for your next business meeting or conference.
REmarkable U.S. Corporate Event Venues
Girdwood, AK // Alyeska Resort
- State-of-the-art conference center
- 9,000+ sq. ft. of meeting & exhibit space
- Additional 15,000 sq. ft. of special event space
San Francisco, CA // Broadway Studios
- 300- and 400-attendee capacity
- Professional sound systems
- High speed WiFi
Fort Collins, CO // Colorado State University
- 23,000 sq. ft. of meeting space available
- State-of-the-art audio/visual
- Conference & event service packages
Orlando, FL // Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- 35,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- State-of-the-art Technology
- 400 guest rooms and suites
Atlanta, GA // Grand Hyatt Atlanta
- 35,000 sq. ft. of meeting & event space
- Concierge Services
- Full-service business center
Las Vegas, NV // MEET Las Vegas
- 40k sq. ft. of event + exhibition space
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Wireless connectivity for 2000+ devices
New York City, NY // New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
- 47,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- Audio/visual equipment
- Catering options
Houston, TX // The Bell Tower on 34th
- Space for up to 1,200 attendees
- On-site Rigging & AV services
- Built-in streaming / live feed
Killington, VT // Killington Grand Hotel
- 40,000 sq. ft. of conference space
- On-site audio/visual personnel
- 200-room full service, mountainside hotel
Washington, D.C. // JW Marriott Washington, DC
- 37,032 sq. ft. of meeting space
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- On-site catering team
(Please note: We have no affiliation with these event venues; they were chosen for this list only because they are unique and/or ideal locations for corporate meetings or conferences.)
Corporate Event Transportation
Once you have determined the best corporate event venue, booked flights, compiled schedules and planned executive activities, be sure to devote special attention to locating the right corporate car service for your company’s needs. Even your best travel planning efforts will unravel if you can’t depend on safe, reliable and punctual ground transportation to accommodate your schedule.
Our professional corporate car service is built around your executives’ needs, schedules and priorities. Our cutting-edge Corporate Travel Manager System offers complete ease of booking with powerful, online tracking tools to make and monitor reservations on-the-fly.
You can get started by clicking the button below to request a fast, free online rate quote to see how cost-effective it can be to accommodate your corporate execs while making yourself look good in the process!