A Lighting Odyssey at the Philadelphia Convention Center
IES Philadelphia and the Electrical Association of Philadelphia present the Lights of Philadelphia 2010
Lighting Exposition & Educational Conference, coming to the Philadelphia Convention Center on September 22 & 23, 2010.
This well-established lighting exposition and educational conference gives mid-Atlantic regional leaders in the architectural lighting specification community the opportunity to put their services & products in front of their targ
et audiences. Sponsorship opportunites are also available.
A full professional lighting trade show, 24 seminars and two keynote luncheons comprise the largest, most important lighting expo on the Mid-Atlantic coast. Nationally-known speakers will present on topics critical to architects, engineers and lighting designers. All seminars are fully accredited, offering CEUs needed for professional accreditation.
A preliminary list of speakers, topics and workshops offered for this Philadelphia professional conference:
- Mary Alcaraz and Angela Nudy, Ewing Cole - "Incorporating daylight harvesting and contemporary lighting into existing buildings"
- Craig Barbieri, KlingStubbins - "Building Information Management, not just a concept anymore"
- Dr. Wendy Davis, NIST - "The definition and testing of color rendering and what is wrong with it"
- Helen Diemer, The Lighting Practice - "Lighting the Capitol Dome"
- Craig Fox, Electronic Theater Controls - "Sustainable lighting design - still including accent and decoration"
- Cheryl Fraga, Gardco - TBA Ray Grenald, Grenald Waldron Associates - "A retrospective of a Philadelphia lighting design Icon"
- Frank Holleran, HB Frazer - "Designing it to be built: A look at the pit falls of installation"
- Gersil Kay, Conservation Lighting - "Contemporary lighting, meet historic building: An introduction"
- Mark Lien, Hubbell Lighting - "What the future holds for lighting and energy"
- Tracey Merritt, KlingStubbins - "Basic Electricity and what your engineer needs from you"
- Michael Meyer, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory - "Standards for emerging technologies"
- Jeff Quinlan, Acuity Brands - "The solid state of LED Technology"
- David Rodstein, Rodstein Design - "Designers, Architects, and Engineers and the Dynamics of a team working from the Right Brain to the Left"
- Anthony Vespoli, Vista Lighting - "Looking to the Future" Carl Watson, Applied Energy Solutions - "Energy Code update"
For more information about registration, sponsorship or other details about the Philadelphia 2010: A Lighting Odyssey event, visit http://www.lightsofphiladelphia.org
. Flying in from out of state for this conference?
Make sure to reserve your airport car service
for Philadelphia airport
, Newark airport
, Atlantic City airport
or JFK airport
There's no better time than now to take advantage of our special airport transportation discounts!