Pharma HR conference in Philadelphia, PA
On September 22 & 23, 2010, Philadelphia welcomes senior level US Human Resources executives for the Pharma HR Conference, and American Leaders event. The prime focus of the conference is to address HR challenges caused by ongoing restructuring of both Pharma and Biotech Industries.
Michael Nestor, VP and Head of Change Management for Bayer Corporation, will be the special guest speaker at the Philadelphia event. He will discuss five HR Lessons from the M&A Trenches and a "Change Management Tool to Ease the Pain".
This Philadelphia conference will provide a forum to discuss the current issues, future trends and hot Human Resources topics for Pharma and Biotech companies. Leaders, teams and organizational culture will be assessed, with focus on the recruiting and retaining of extraordinary talent for meeting new opportunities for the future.
Here is a partial of topics to be addressed at this conference in Philadelphia:
- Serious issues that the HR managers in Pharma and Biotech industries must face in the new economic climate
- Identification of HR challenges in times of turbulence
- Understanding the role of HR around M&A process
- Assessing technologies for continuous succession planning
- Benchmarking the efficient strategies to comfort downsizing process
- Identifying barriers of employee engagement
- Adapting solutions maximizing performance and efficiency Levels
- Much, much more!
Don't miss this extraordinary Philadelphia conference event!
If you're a meeting planner scheduling transportation for your executives to attend the conference, our Philadelphia Car Service for corporate events will make travel planning surprisingly hassle-free. And with our current discounts for first-time travelers, the savings could really add up for your group!